BOYS TOWN NATIONAL RESEARCH HOSPITAL POSTER SYMPOSIUM ON LANGUAGE, HEARING, AND COGNITION
Please join the scientific team at Boys Town National Research Hospital on April 8, 2020 from 4:00 to 6:00pm, for a poster symposium. The poster symposium will provide a forum for scientists from local universities and research centers to present their findings on language, hearing and cognition in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Poster Submission Information
- Abstract submission deadline is Friday, February 14, 2020.
- Any research relating to language, hearing, or cognition is welcome.
- All attending presenters must register for the symposium.
- Posters will be displayed for the entire 2-hour event, but poster presenters are only asked to be present at their poster for 1 of those hours, to allow for viewing of other posters and socializing.
- Presenters are encouraged to use recycled posters from other venues, if desired.
- There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
- Registration closes March 30, 2020.
- Food and beverages will be provided.