The Great Plains IDeA-CTR network is excited to announce the inaugural Research Incubator.
The goal of the Research Incubator is to assist community-engaged scientists and their partners in the generation of a competitive community-engaged research NIH grant proposal. Interdisciplinary support from the IDeA-CTR cores will provide consultation and feedback over a 3-9 month period to improve the scientific rigor of community-engaged CTR, while still focusing on community issues such as social justice, social determinants of health, and the advancement of health equity.
We are requesting a letter of intent including:
- Evidence of community engagement
- Evidence that the research question addresses a GP IDeA-CTR priority health area
- A description of how the project can move a scientific idea from one CTR stage to the next
- Potential to benefit the community
- Potential for federal funding
- Partnership’s commitment to participate in a 3- or 9-month incubator that culminates with a grant submission
Applications should be submitted through REDCap. Click here for the Research Incubator application submission.
Click here for a detailed description of the application requirements.
Click here for the full RFA.