Great Plains IDeA-CTR Pilot Funding Opportunities
The Great Plains IDeA-CTR Network is pleased to announce 4 pilot research funding opportunities. See the attached documents for additional information.
*Please note: Team Development, Team Research, and Tech Transfer awards are available to full-time faculty at the following institutions: UNMC, UNO, UNK, UNL, Creighton University,
Children’s Hospital and Medical Center, Boys Town National Research Hospital, and the Omaha VA Medical Center.
The Heart and Vascular award is available to full-time faculty at UNMC and UNL only.
- Team Development Pilot – Full submission deadline: November 1st, 2021.
- $25,000 for one year to support new team collaborations in clinical and translational research (CTR). No LOI required. Full submission due date is November 1st, 2021.
- 2022 Team Development Pilot RFA
- Team Research Pilot – LOI due October 7th, 2021.
- $50,000 for one year to support existing clinical and translational (CTR) research teams/projects. LOI required. Due October 7th, 2021.
- 2022 Team Research Pilot LOI
- Tech Transfer Pilot – LOI due October 7th, 2021
- $50,000 for one year to support translation of intellectual property. LOI required. Due October 7th, 2021.
- 2022 Tech Transfer Pilot LOI
- Heart and Vascular Pilot – LOI due October 7th, 2021
- $50,000 for one year (through the Center for Heart and Vascular Research (CHVR) – only UNMC and UNL faculty are eligible for this award). LOI required. Due October 7th, 2021
- 2022 Heart Vascular Pilot LOI