- Researchers, non-researchers and community members are all encouraged to join the Great Plains IDeA-CTR.
- Learn how to access clinical research resources (Clinical Research Design, Epidemiology and Biostatistics consulting, community engagement consulting, etc.) across all GP IDeA-CTR partner sites.
- Receive information on funding opportunities.
- Apply for funding.
- Belong to a network of colleagues and collaborators with shared research interests.
- Gain access to educational and training opportunities.
We ask you please to:
- Collaborate! Work with colleagues across institutions and disciplines. Set-up teams for research.
- Identify opportunities to mentor early-career investigators.
- Help us build collaborative research teams around key CTR topics.
- Identify key CTR research opportunities in your field and community including connections with basic science.
- Cite the GP IDeA-CTR in presentations and publications.
- Help track our collaborative progress together based on your publications, presentations, service and awards.
- Help us to help you! Tell us what resources you need.
- Provide feedback and suggestions here.
- Contact the BMI-CE Coordinator if you have difficulty registering.