Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design
What We Do
Our Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Core provides critical research design, epidemiological, and biostatistical expertise for collaborative research, education, and training in the advancement of clinical and translational research within the Great Plains IDeA-CTR network
As part of the BERD core, we:
- Consult and collaborate on study design, data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Mentor biostatistics and epidemiology faculty to develop new methodologies and tools for the study of diseases of aging in rural and underserved urban populations.
- Provide access to health data sets to follow indicators of health and diseases of aging.
- Educate and train IDeA-CTR members on best strategies for study design and analysis.
- Review the biostatistical plans of all IDeA-CTR scholar and pilot grant applications.
Would you like to request a statistical consultation?