Education and Training
The BERD KCA provides education and training on biostatistics, epidemiology, and research design related to clinical and translational research.
Seminars and Workshops
- Working with a Biostatistician: How should you prepare? Click here to view a 50-minute video about what you need to know when preparing to work with a biostatistician.
- COPH Grand Rounds Click here to access news and announcements about grand rounds and seminars in the College of Public Health.
- Build your Data Skills: Introduction to SQL Click here to view a 50-minute video on an introduction to Structure Query Language, a computer language used to query and manage data.
- Biostatistics Click here to access an interactive biostatistics instructional manual prepared by experts at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Populartion Based Health Indicators