Education and Training
The BERD KCA provides education and training on biostatistics, epidemiology, and research design related to clinical and translational research.
Seminars and Workshops
- Working with a Biostatistician: How should you prepare? Click here to view a 50-minute video about what you need to know when preparing to work with a biostatistician.
- COPH Grand Rounds Click here to access news and announcements about grand rounds and seminars in the College of Public Health.
- Build your Data Skills: Introduction to SQL Click here to view a 50-minute video on an introduction to Structure Query Language, a computer language used to query and manage data.
- Biostatistics Click here to access an interactive biostatistics instructional manual prepared by experts at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Population Based Health Indicators
- The Biostats4you website was developed to serve medical and public health researchers and professionals who wish to learn more about biostatistics. The site contains carefully selected and vetted training materials especially suited for a non-statistician audience. This site is being developed and maintained by members of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Special Interest Group (BERD SIG) of the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS).