Great Plains IDeA-CTR 7th Annual Scientific Meeting:
Digital Health & the Exposome
October 16-17, 2023
Truhlsen Event Center, UNMC
The Great Plains IDeA-CTR 7th Annual Scientific Meeting will feature:
- Keynote presentations from experts in the fields of real-world data monitoring and data science
- A panel of successful interdisciplinary team researchers
- A networking session for interdisciplinary collaboration on clinical and translational research topics
- The 2023 CTR Superstar Competition
Dr. Stanley M. and Dorothy Truhlsen Campus Event Center (located on the first floor of the Michael F. Sorrell Center for Health Science Education), University of Nebraska Medical Center
Or via Zoom (link provided after registration)
Agenda and Program
An interdisciplinary networking session is scheduled to take place from 9am-Noon on October 17th, 2023. See agenda for more details.
- Identify methods for capturing real-world data, including utilization of personal devices and vehicles, to advance CTR.
- Describe data synchronization and analysis approaches (e.g., AI, machine learning, clinical research informatics) for public health & precision medicine.
- Review current research being done in the fields of data science and real-world data monitoring and statistical modeling methods for analysis of this data.
- Articulate ways to bring people together across disciplines to create new teams and approaches.
Potential attendees include all with interest in the growing field of Clinical and Translational Research (CTR). This includes researchers (spanning basic, translational and clinical work), university of collegiate educators, administrators, healthcare professionals (e.g., physicians, advanced practice providers and nurses), public health experts, government officials, and community members at large or from a variety of organizations including not-for profits, faith-based institutions, employer groups, school systems, and other interested parties.
In support of improving patient care, University of Nebraska Medical Center is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A special rate of $134/night (plus tax) is available to attendees at the Element Omaha Midtown Crossing.
Make your here using the Department of Neurological Sciences group rate, or call the hotel directly at 402-614-8080 and mention you are requesting the Great Plains IDeA-CTR Annual Scientific Meeting block. Rooms in this block are available on a first come first serve basis. Hotel shuttle is available to and from the airport, and within 5 miles of the hotel.
Parking and Shuttle
Complimentary parking for campus visitors is available in Lot 63 at 40th and Marcy Street (Marcy is one block south of Leavenworth). Shuttle service will run between Lot 63 and the Michael F. Sorrell Center for Health Science Education on the following schedule:
Employees and students of UNMC and Nebraska Medicine should park in their regularly assigned parking areas.
This conference is hosted by the Great Plains IDeA-CTR, through the resources of the UNMC Center for Continuing Education