PBRNs exist across several healthcare disciplines. The PBRN Directory catalogs active PBRNs across the Great Plains spanning many diseases and disciplines. Members of the Great Plains Primary Care PBRN are encouraged to support and engage with local PBRNs to spur collaboration and address shared community health needs.
For more information about specific PBRNs, including research interests, size, members, and contact information, click on the drop-down menu below.
- Great Plains Primary Care Practice-Based Research Network
- GP CogNET
- Neurology Practice Based Research Network (NPBRN)
- Behavioral Health Education Center of Nebraska (BHECN)
- Rheumatology and Arthritis Investigational Network (RAIN)
- VA Rheumatoid Arthritis Registry (VARA)
- Integrated Cancer Repository for Cancer Research (iCaRe2)
- Nebraska Lymphoma Study Group
- Strategies to Innovate Emergency Care Clinical Trials Network (SIREN)
- Nebraska Pediatrics Clinical Trials Unit (NPCTU)